Saturday, August 9, 2014

Why God is enough for me



Dearest God,

I am sending You my BIG THANKS for being with me far more than anyone can.

You know me well even more than I know myself. You also know how I typically don't say everything that's in my mind and more so, of the reason why I don't. Thank You for I need not to explain myself to You just to be understood.

You've seen the noisiest, most chaotic and bewildered state of my mind. And probably, You are fully aware that I can't always lean on someone to appease it. Thank You for being patient with me, for listening to all my doubts and worries and finally, for telling me what to do during these times.

Whenever I'm scared or feeling blue, I know I can always call You. The thing is, I need not to worry if your cellphone is low batt; or if you would be home if I'd call your landline number; or if you're sleeping or busy; or if you would be unwilling to help me. Despite this big world You're ruling, You've always been available to aid me. Thank You for caring for me as if I'm the only person in the world.

I find confidence in You - something I constantly need. You know how weak I am in the inside. Though I usually forget my worth, You persistently give me means to remember it. Thank You for occasionally reminding me how beautiful and awesome I am in Your eyes. Thank You for having faith in me even whenever I lose faith in myself.

You're already pleased with me even before I make an effort to. I can imagine that You smile and laugh easily, and I really like that. Thank You for tolerating my silly jokes and for appreciating the little things I offer You just like this letter. You're an almighty, all-powerful and all-knowing God. You are totally out of my league, yet you've made it so easy for me to love You.

Do you know that whenever I look up the sky, I feel incredibly fine? Lord, how can you be up there and here with me at the same time?

God, You are enough for me.

Yours always and (please!) forever,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment